Please bare in mind the following while your visit
Icon Spa Etiquette
- Opening Hours: Treatments available from 10am – 6pm, seven days a week. Extended hours to 8pm by appointment only
- Credit card details will be required to secure appointment
- To avoid disappointment, we recommend that you make your reservation at least two weeks in advance.
- For a late request we will endeavour to do our best to meet your requirements.
- Treatments are available to adults over 18 years of age.
- Clothing: Swim wear is required for the Jacuzzi, Sauna & Steam room. Bathrobes and slippers are provided for your use in the Spa area.
- For your own comfort during treatments we ask that men be clean-shaven.
- Health: Please advise us of any medical/health conditions including pregnancy. You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire for your own safety.
- If you wish to use the thermal suite, we ask that you arrive an hour before your treatment time to fill out your consultation form, change and avail of the facilities.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment if not using the thermal suite. This allows you time to relax and familiarise yourself with your surroundings.
- Late arrival could result in your treatment time being shortened as all treatments will end at the scheduled time.
- If you must reschedule or cancel an appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged.
- Mobile Phones: In order to maintain a calm and relaxed atmosphere, the use of mobile phones is not permitted in any area of the spa at any time.
- Maternity Treatments: All pregnancy Treatments are safe to be carried out after 14 weeks right through until you give birth, providing you are not experiencing any major complications. If you are at all unsure, please consult with your doctor who will be able to reassure you. Must be a single pregnancy. Treatment will be carried out following a consultation with your therapist to establish suitability.
- Gift vouchers are available against any spa treatments, products or packages. Vouchers are non-refundable and must be presented at the time of treatment.
Spa and Event Enquiry
For all your spa and event queries, no matter how big or small, we would be happy to cater for you.