Icon Spa - Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
Our Thermal Suites will remain closed in line with current guidelines.
Please bare in mind the following before your visit -
- All appointments MUST be pre-booked, you can do this by phone, email or Facebook.
- Please do not use our services if you have even the mildest of symptoms. Please postpone your appointment.
- Rest assured we have implemented some strict policies and new protocols to ensure that you are kept safe in our hands.
- On arrival for your treatment, please sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided at the spa reception.
- Each client’s temperature will be taken on arrival to the spa.
- All our therapists will be wearing PPE during all treatments, we kindly ask that your wear a mask into the spa, if you don’t have a mask, we can provide you with one.
- All non-residents must arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment. A shower is mandatory in the changing rooms prior to use of spa facilities and treatments. Robes and slippers will be provided.
- Residents must arrive 5 minutes prior to their appointment. Hotel guests are to shower and change in their room prior to their visit to the spa. Robes and slippers will be provided in their hotel room, please arrive in these.
- Clean and sanitised lockers will be available to all clients.
- If you are running late, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Only clients who are booked for treatments are allowed into the spa.
- We are encouraging card payments where possible, but cash is also being accepted.
- Clients must not leave towels, water bottles or personal items unattended. Items are to be removed after the client finishes their use of the facilities. The client should drop their own towels and robes into laundry baskets and bin their slippers.
- Lastly, it is our number one priority to ensure all clients have a relaxed and pleasant experience here at Icon Spa, we appreciate your patience at this time as we adjust to the “new normal”.
If you have any questions or queries about spa etiquette at Icon Spa or would like to make a booking, please call us on
The Icon Spa Team